Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
hi

1144 Views 5 Replies Latest reply: 2019-09-30 21:06:47

•   Level 2   
    (19) points
    JAMESWIILANG
    2019-09-29 20:19:44
     Couple days ago i bought a MaxiSys Elite. 
    I did the Registered way you Asked from the paper.  
    When I Diagnostics My car In the main menu their is only Diagnostics and Service and Vehicle profile Their is no programming in the Diagnostics Menu When i went to the Control Unit Their was no Special Function.
    Their was also no coding. Can you please update This Item. This tablet has No MaxiSys elite software in it. 
    In the main menu there is no coding. So I searched every where but still could not find the coding or Special Function. This Maxisys elite software just like Mk808 . Can you please fix and update the MaxiSys Elite. 
    Vci J2534 coding and special function the program does not work. This item does not have any software So can you please update this item. 
    The service. This product has many function ,so sometime I don't know what can i do or what the benefit that one of the function has. These problem just a part of all the problems I met. 
    It might be like this so that's why i did not buy it from Amazon or E-bay.
    Can you p;ease update this Product.

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2019-09-29 20:59:09 (Reply to:JAMESWIILANG)

Have you tried to see if there are any updates for your tool.............? Also try to send them an email with your tool S/Number explaining them the problem.......

•   Level 2   
    (19) points
    JAMESWIILANG
    2019-09-29 21:16:59 (Reply to:Ashraf)
    Who do we have to ask.

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2019-09-30 01:00:50 (Reply to:JAMESWIILANG)

What make model and year is your car that you want to do programming and coding to? Typically reflash programming files that can be downloaded online from Autel directly to your MaxiSys Elite or MaxiSysPro tablet for programming car ECUs from the MaxiSys Elite itself is just BMW and Mercedes and affiliated Mini, and maybe  some VAG makes. Other than that for the other makes you need to get the j2534 drivers for the Maxi Flash Elite installed on your PC and you use the MaxiFlash Elite off your Window's Pc with a purchased OE subscription using an OE program .

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2019-09-30 09:17:12 (Reply to:JAMESWIILANG)

To Autel Tech Support Team USA or, China...........

•   Level 2   
    (19) points
    JAMESWIILANG
    2019-09-30 21:06:47 (Reply to:Ashraf)
    Couple days ago i bought a MaxiSys Elite.
    I did the Registered way you Asked from the paper.
    When I Diagnostics My car In the main menu their is only Diagnostics and Service and
    Vehicle profile Their is no programming in the Diagnostics Menu When i went to the
    Control Unit Their was no Special Function.
    Their was also no coding. Can you please update This Item. This tablet has No
    MaxiSys elite software in it.
    In the main menu there is no coding. So I searched every where but still could not find
    the coding or Special Function. This Maxisys elite software just like Mk808 . Can you
    please fix and update the MaxiSys Elite.
    Vci J2534 coding and special function the program does not work. This item does not
    have any software So can you please update this item.
    The service. This product has many function ,so sometime I don't know what can i do
    or what the benefit that one of the function has. These problem just a part of all the
    problems I met.
  Total1 Pages